A warm welcome to our community church
We are a kind, caring, small rural Christian community located in the villages of Etna and Hanover Center, New Hampshire. Our "yoked" single congregation includes members from the American Baptist Church, the United Church of Christ, and a range of other Christian backgrounds.
Our regular 10 AM Sunday worship service follows Protestant traditions and includes Nursery and Sunday school for elementary/middle/high school children and a post-service coffee/fellowship time.
Our regular Sunday morning worship is 10-11 AM. From September to June, services are held at the Etna Baptist church.
During July and August, services are held at the Hanover Center Congregational church on the Hanover Center green.
Listen to weekly sermons:
Weekly announcements and upcoming events:
*The Pastoral Search Committee wants your input! Come share your hopes and ideas at a special pizza lunch immediately following worship Jan 12 in Trumbull Hall
* More ways to give Pastor search input: There are two boards and a suggestion box in Trumbull Hall--take a few minutes to give your inputs there or talk to a committee member.
*Pastor Search Committee meeting is Wed. Jan 8 @ 6:30 PM in Trumbull Hall.
* Monthly Craft night 6:30 pm Thursday Jan. 9 at 6:30 pm Trumbull Hall.
*Saturday morning Adult Bible Conversations: 9 AM in Trumbull Hall for donuts, coffee, fellowship and the chance to reflect on God’s word with Pastor Roger Spinney.Scriptures for the next three weeks: Jan. 11 Isaiah 42:1-9
Jan. 18 Isaiah 49:1-7
Jan. 25 I Corinthians 1:10-18
*ADULT Choir practice regular schedule is Thursdays at 7:00 pm in Etna sanctuary.
*YOGA IN A CHURCH! Meets Tuesdays, 7 to 8 pm in Trumbull Hall, starting Jan. 21, 2020. See Yoga page above for more info or contact certified yoga instructor Jenny Voelker for info at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Community Ham and Bean supper in Trumbull Hall on Saturday Feb. 8 from 5:30-7:00 pm. This is a fundraiser for the church; donations accepted at the door ($10 per person suggested donation). For more information, email: email@example.com
* Outreach for local community includes meals for homebound folks. Myrtle Rich, recovering from surgery is receiving twice-a-week meals from the church. Please consider signing up: https://takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=SHSA1728
* Stewardship forms are available by email or at the church. Please prayerfully consider your support of the church and its ministries and submit completed forms in the offering plate at any worship service through Sunday Jan. 19.
*Zumba lessons resume on Mondays at 5:45 PM in Trumbull Hall. Our own Rhonda Fenton, a certified Zumba instructor, leads us in fun-to-do, easy steps to lively music. Contact Rhonda for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you would like to pray for our members in need, sign up to receive our weekly prayer email below.
Prayer requests or questions for the church secretary? E-mail the church at: email@example.com
Pastor’s schedule: Pastor Roger Spinney Pastor Roger Spinney schedule in Etna is Thursday-Sundays on most weeks.
You can contact our Interim Pastor Roger Spinney: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 508-944-4536. The parsonage landline is: 603-277-2131 and the church office/ answering machine is 603-643-2618.