A warm welcome to our community church
We are a kind, caring, small rural Christian community located in the villages of Etna and Hanover Center, New Hampshire. Our "yoked" single congregation includes members from the American Baptist Church, the United Church of Christ, and a range of other Christian backgrounds.
Our regular 10 AM Sunday worship service follows Protestant traditions and includes Nursery and Sunday school for elementary/middle/high school children and a post-service coffee/fellowship time.
Weekly announcements and upcoming events:
*Donations for Easter flowers in memory or honor of a loved one can still be made to the Etna church—flowers in the memo section of checks.
*No adult Bible study next Tuesday April 30.
* NO adult choir next Thursday 5/2
* Hanover Center Fair meeting Tuesday April 30 at 5:30 PM at the Hanover Center church. All volunteer help appreciated for this fun event—no experience necessary! Contact Christine Hoskin for more info:
* Thanks to all yummy treats donated for LOVE BOXES for our college students. it’s a nice way to show our students they are cared for and loved by their church community.
* Check out the new video on the 2019 MISSION to the Dominican Republic on left button.
* It’s almost here! The Etna Ladies Aid Spring Rummage sale will be Fri May 3 12-5 and Sat. May 4 9 AM-12 PM in Trumbull Hall. Clean out your cupboards and closets—donations will be taken Tuesday-Thursday in Trumbull Hall.
* Camp Sentinel, a hidden jewel in the White Mountains on beautiful Dan Hole Pond in Center Tuftenboro, NH, provides opportunities for ages 5-93 years to experience God’s wonder in nature. More info: https://www.campsentinel.org/
* ZUMBA CLASSES MONDAYS: Come try a fun way to get healthy and work off holiday pounds. Drop in on Mondays from 5:45 to 6:45 PM in Trumbull Hall. Questions--call instructor Rhonda Fenton at 643-5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Check out the "Getting to Know" interview on right for our new member Connie Timlake--an EGG singer and DR mission member! You can read more about members on the Getting to Know page.
** POP-TOP collection (from aluminum beverage cans) for David's House is in Trumbull Hall.
* If you would like to pray for our members in need, sign up to receive our weekly prayer email below.
Prayer requests or questions for the church secretary? E-mail Carol Edwards at: email@example.com
Pastor Mike's contact info (phone/ e-mail) is in the "Contact us" page above and in the weekly bulletins.
Pastor Mike's Weekly Sermons: