A warm welcome to our community church
We are a kind, caring, small rural Christian community located in the villages of Etna and Hanover Center, New Hampshire. Our "yoked" single congregation includes members from the American Baptist Church, the United Church of Christ, and a range of other Christian backgrounds.
Our regular 10 AM Sunday worship service follows Protestant traditions and includes Nursery and Sunday school for elementary/middle/high school children and a post-service coffee/fellowship time.
* The Yoke, our quarterly newsletter, for Fall 2018 is available by clicking on the button above.
Weekly announcements and upcoming events:
* CHRISTMAS PAGEANT and HOLIDAY POTLUCK SUN DEC. 16 @ 9:00 AM -- All kids at church for rehearsal. The performance will be during the worship at 10 AM service. Immediately after the service, we'll have a POTLUCK LUNCH. Bring a favorite dish or treat, and join in the fellowship! Those interested can also bring a dozen cookies for a cookie swap.
* Winter issue of "The Yoke" our quarterly newsletter is found by clicking on the button above.
* February 15-23 Dominican Republic mission is raising funds for construction costs--chocolate covered pretzels on sale after church are a delicious way to support.
* CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE 7:00 PM at the Etna Church - A service of carols, scripture readings and lighting of candles for the singing of "Silent Night."
* CHRISTIAN YOGA, 7 PM Wednesday, Dec. 19, Trumbull Hall. Last class of the fall session.
* ADULT CHOIR practice is 7 PM Thursday, Dec. 13.
* ZUMBA CLASSES are a fun way to get healthy and work off holiday pounds. Drop in on Mondays from 5:45 to 6:45 PM in Trumbull Hall. Suggested donation: $8/class. Wear comfortable clothes and bring your water bottle. Call instructor Rhonda Fenton at 643-5623 or e-mail email@example.com.
* SOUP AND SANDWICH LUNCH Sun. Jan 6 following worship.
Questions for the church secretary? E-mail Carol Edwards at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Mike's contact info (phone/e-mail) is in the "Contact us" page above and in the weekly bulletins.
Pastor Mike's Weekly Sermons